Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gameday!!



Yesterday, my mommy invited some friends over to watch football, and I had a blast! My friend Ella came over to watch Auburn (war eagle, daddy - I am a little tiger), and we had a smashing time. Smashing meaning we like to take our toys and smash them against each other's heads. Also, I really liked pulling Ella's hair. It is so pretty, I just had to touch! Here is a photo of Ella trying to punch my eyes out. What fun!!!

My mommy didn't want to cook and hold me at the same time, so we had a chef come and fix yummy treats. Ella and I even got to sample the creme brulee. I loved it, but Ella - not so much! She turned me on to YoBaby and I gave her some Nilla wafers. That YoBaby stuff is like crack - I couldn't get enough!

2 comments:

Christy Trotter said...

Dear Anna Kate,

I had so much fun playing at your house yesterday! Wasn't it so funny when we snuck a sip of those margaritas from our mommies glasses when they weren't looking? HAHA...and they though they had drank them! We will have to do it again sometime! Sorry if I gauged your eyes out! Next time I will try not to poke your face so much! See you soon!

Ella

Anonymous said...

As long as you're sampling YoBaby crack, that's okay but stay away from the real stuff! :) Miss you bunches!