Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Birthday Girl!



I really cannot believe that Friday is my sweet precious baby girl's birthday. We had a bash on Sunday, we are still reeling! It took us two weeks to get ready for this absurd party for a one year old. The petting zoo was the biggest hit. There were baby llamas, baby African miniature cows???, pigmy goats. It was awesome. Anna Kate loved it so much. I expected her to have no clue about what was going on, but she was such a big girl. She loved every minute of it. GrandBud gave her a red wagon and we pulled Ella, Henson and AK around the living room. So funny. Henson (Amy's baby) poked AK in the eye and she was pissed! Ella (Christy's baby) decided to kick back and throw her leg up over the side - so Christy of her! She had a fabulous day. I can't believe she is growing so fast.

The second pic is of Ella and AK. For some reason they love touching each other on the head. I just had to post as a follow up to the Auburn game post!

1 comment:

The Yates said...

You look like you were having so much fun! Sorry I missed the party. I have a present for you. Happy B'day - Emerson!